Full-Time RN Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery Full time 630PM to 7AM Ft Worth Texas
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
RN Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery
Full time 630PM to 7AM
Ft Worth Texas
Texas Health Ft. Worth seeks to hire an experienced Labor & Delivery RN to work Full- time.
*** For more information and to apply on-line, please click the following link: http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6-2i6Cf.e_K
The address is 1301 Pennsylvania, Ft. Worth, TX 76104.
Salary range is Minimum $26.50/hr to Maximum $50.82/hr – based on relevant RN experience
• Full time: Night shift 6:30PM-7:00AM. (3) 12-hour shifts/week, Rotating weekend and holidays. Self-scheduling. Mandatory call shifts – 18 hours in a 6-week schedule.
• The Women’s Center at Texas Health Ft. Worth, a MAGNET, and Baby-friendly designated facility, has been named “Best Place to Have a Baby”.
• 18-bed LDR’s
• 5 triage rooms
• 3 OR suites
• Average 250 to 275 deliveries per month.
• Float within women’s services – Antepartum
• Wide range of patients and plan of care – water births, nitrous oxide, Midwifery and high-risk patients
• Nurses/candidates for the department are the primary care coordinator of interdisciplinary patient care activities and is responsible for the management of patients throughout their continuum of care at Texas Health Resources.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth is a 726-bed, Magnet-designated regional referral center that has served the residents of Tarrant County and surroundings communities since 1930. Hospital services include cardiovascular care, high-risk obstetrics, gynecology, orthopedics and sports medicine, neonatal intensive care, and trauma/emergency medicine. In early 2014, Texas Health Fort Worth will be opening a new 75,000 square foot Emergency Services Center, one of the largest in the region.
Texas Health Fort Worth has more than 4,000 employees, 200 volunteers and nearly 1,000 physicians on its medical staff. Texas Health Fort Worth recently received national recognition for its oncology program and was named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Tarrant County. The hospital is also a designated Cycle III Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2020 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (6th year in a row)
• 2019 Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (5th year in a row)
• 2019 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
*** For more information and to apply on-line, please click the following ink: http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6-2i6Cf.e_K
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Associate’s degree in Nursing (A.D.N.) is required
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) is preferred – Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required
• Other – CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency Required
• One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse (RN) or completion of an RN Residency program required. (More than 2 years current/recent Labor & Delivery RN experience from an acute care facility strongly preferred)
• RN – Registered Nurse licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• BCLS – Basic Cardiac Life Support certification through the American Heart Association required upon hire
• ACLS – Advanced Cardiac Life Support required upon hire
• NRP – Neonatal Resuscitation Program within 90 days is required
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
• Basic computer skills – computerized charting – use EPIC/Care Connect preferred
• Critical thinking skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills and service excellence skills are also essential attributes for this position.
• Triage, labor, deliver, circulate, and recover patients, as well as caring for newborns at delivery – with skin to skin care, breastfeeding education.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/s8ks7wdxcdhfg856