Labor and Delivery RN Registered Nurse Texas Health DFW Metroplex Arlington Texas PI148210880 #4862
Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse (RN)
$80/HR base pay
CSO Seasonal Program, PRN employment
DFW Metroplex, Arlington, Texas
Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity with a top-notch health care company?
We’re looking for qualified Labor and Delivery Nurses like you to join our Texas Health family.
- Work location: Float throughout DFW Metroplex to a minimum of three (3) Texas Health entity hospitals.
- Work environment: Various Labor & Delivery departments across the Texas Health System
- Work hours: Must commit to work at least 72/hrs per pay period
- Salary range: Flat rate of $80.00/hour + various shift diffs
- This is a 12 week assignment.
- Eligible New Hires Only
Associate’s Degree Nursing ADN Required
Bachelor’s Degree Nursing BSN Preferred
Other – CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency Required
RN – Registered Nurse Upon Hire Required
3+ years acute care clinical nurse experience, with minimum of one year Labor & Delivery clinical nurse experience in the last three years REQUIRED
- BCLS – Basic Cardiac Life Support prior to providing independent patient care and maintained quarterly Required AND
- ACLS – Advanced Cardiac Life Support 90 Days Required AND
- NRP – Neonatal Resuscitation Program Upon Hire Required AND
- AWHONN – Advanced Fetal Monitoring Upon Hire Required OR
- IFM – Intermediate Fetal Monitoring Upon Hire Required
- Communicate an attitude that is supportive, open, positive and tolerant.
- Create and foster settings that provide privacy, safety, confidentiality and tranquility.
- Communicate and collaborate with all members of the health care team.
- Honor the worth of humans through unconditional acceptance.
- Express concern and understanding others’ frame of reference.
- Engage family/caregivers in health care situations.
- Utilize professional behaviors that help patients and families understand how to confront, learn about, and think about their health and illness; involve a reciprocal, shared approach with resulting decisions acceptable to involved parties.
- Listen and concentrate on others.
- Be reliable, available and attentive.
- Respond to others’ priorities regarding safety, physical, psychological and social needs.
Why Texas Health
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a place you’ll love to call home.
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.