Full-Time Home Health Registered Nurses RN Needed Chicago Illinois
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Home Health Registered Nurses RN Needed
Keys Medical Staffing
Chicago, IL 60601
What we Are Offering:
• Full Time/ Flexible Schedule
• Overtime opportunities
• Great Work Environment
• Professional Training
• Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
• Visit patients in home to administer medications and treatments timely and according to policy
• Receive, transcribe, and carry out any additional physician orders
• Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
• Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor, physician and family.
• Provides education to patient on diagnosis, disease management, medications and procedures.
• Attends required meetings and participates on committees as requested.
• Participates in professional development activities and maintains professional affiliations.
• Maintains patient confidentiality and is a Mandated Reporter.
• Knowledge of primary care medical practice in a home and public health setting in order to assist in providing patient care. .
• Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment.
• Ability to provide in depth education to assist patients in their care. Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with patient’s medical staff and the public.
• Ability to react calmly and effectively in an emergency situation.
• Ability to interpret, adapt and apply guidelines and procedures.
• Ability to communicate clearly in a professional manner.
• Ability to document clearly and professionally in proper English medical terminology.
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills and be friendly toward coworkers and clients.
Education: Valid RN license